Review: Revlon Double Twist Mascara



After seeing the commercial a few times for this commercial. I decided I had to try it because the brush looked so freakin' cool! So I went out and spent the $8 on it and came home and tried it on immediately.
I was very very disappointed with this mascara. For one thing, it's a total waste of product. Every time you pull the wand out of the tube it brings out half of the tube of mascara with it..so it's all disgusting and goopy when it comes out. Also, IT CLUMPS TO ALL HOLY HELL. Even after you wipe the excess off the wand before applying. My lashes were so DISGUSTING looking after applying it.
The brush looks like it was a genius idea..but IT'S NOT. It's like half of the plastic type of wand that you see with lash blast, last exact, etc..and half of a normal brush..and it's just NOT GOOD.
So I give this mascara a big thumbs down. If you've been thinking about buying it, DON'T BOTHER. It's not worth the $7-$8 it costs to buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment